Available to anyone turning in a minimum of $50 in tax-deductible pledges. See Pledges & Donations for more information.
- Active.com (online registration w/credit card)
- Early (postmarked by September 23rd) – $20.
- Week Prior (September 24th to October 1st) – $25.
- Race Day (October 2nd) – $30. ($3 off for children age 12 and under.)
- Registration Form (mail in form) (Adobe Acrobat required)
Race and registration questions email: email@example.com
Business, community and school groups are encouraged to enter as a team for $18/person. Groups of 8 or more qualify as a team and must register as a team by September 23rd.
Designate a team captain and mark your team name on your entry form. Every person on your team must complete an entry form. Entry forms and payments must be received together to receive a discount and be eligible for prizes. Team registration must be received prior to September 23rd. The largest team will receive a Pizza Party!
Walkers are welcome in the timed Open 8K race. Timing for the competitive run/walk will stop at 8:15 a.m. After that time the clock will remain running for those who would like to see their actual finishing time.
Strollers and Dogs
Strollers are allowed in the race but must remain in the back of the running pack
Dogs are not allowed to participate in the race, they are welcome to watch from the sidelines.
How to Register
- Register by filling out the registration form and mailing it with payment to the address on the form. It must be postmarked by September 23rd.
- Register on line at Active.com. It is a secure site and accepts major credit cards.
- In-person registration 9/17 to 10/1 at Performance Footwear at the
Williams Center at 5350 E. Broadway Blvd.
- Day Before the Race (10/1), Register at Performance Footwear, Williams Center Location only.
- Race Day Registration is from 6:00 a.m. to 6:40 a.m. in front of the Ina Gittings Building on the UA Mall. [Map]